Singapore Airlines Terms and Conditions.
Travel is valid from 15 July 2019 and must be completed by 31 March 2020. Travel is not permitted during peak travel times, e.g. Christmas, School Holidays, Easter and other blackout periods may apply. Travel will be subject to seat availability and travel embargoes.
The tickets are only valid for a maximum stay of thirty five (35) days, any unused portion of the ticket after the expiry date shall be deemed null and void. Travel must be booked within 1 month of receipt of prize.
You will be required to pay the relevant associated government and airport taxes, levies and
surcharges. You will also be responsible for all travel costs to and from the point of departure, spending money, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, meals, ground transportation, accommodation and any other expenses. Payment for Government taxes and airport charges must be made prior to ticket being issued and are payable by cash or credit card (a credit card service fee of 1.35% apply).
The tickets are not eligible for an upgrade to a higher class and will not attract frequent flyer points.
No changes or cancellations are allowed. An airport no-show will result in the tickets being forfeited. The tickets must be booked through the Singapore Airlines Melbourne office at least thirty (30) days prior to desired departure date. Changes are not permitted after ticketing.
This prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash in part or in full, and may not be sold to any third party.
Passengers must travel together on all sectors.
Aircalin Terms and conditions conditions.
• Tickets are for two return economy class seats from Sydney, Melbourne or
• Travel (including Aircalin codeshare flights on SB flight number) is on a firm space
basis, though subject at all times to availability at time of request.
• Tickets are not transferable, redeemable for cash and are non-endorseable.
• The winner and companion must travel together at all times.
• Dress Code: Smart Casual - Denim jeans, rubber thongs and bare midriff tops are
• The competition is open to Australian residents within Australia.
• The promoters of the completion will be given entrants details and could be used
for promotional purposes.